Friday, November 1, 2013

A New Adventure

I have officially started my new site with my own domain name. YIKES!!

I have blogged off and on the last several years and never launched into my own personal site. BUT here I am! I hope you will follow me on this new adventure. It is my hope you will be encouraged as a family and learn to do life God's way!

This is certainly a faith walk. I have had the desire to provide a resource for parents for a long time. If there is any area you would like to know more about or resources that would be helpful to you, please let me know.

 

1 comment:

  1. Website traffic doesn't come easy these days. It’s hard and it usually takes a long time. In many cases, too much time… So much that you might be ready to call it quits. A friend of mine shared a web traffic service with me on my website and I thought I would share it with you. I was skeptical at first but I tried their free trial period and it turns out they are able to get hundreds of visitors to your website every day. My sales revenue has increased tenfold. Check them out here: http://2hams.com/112s

    ReplyDelete